Our Macro Slider integrates easily with our PINE Controllers and allows for extreme close-up macro-photography.
A difficult problem to solve in macro photography is often the narrow focus range of the created images. This prevents an optimal representation of the desired object. Our macro slider will solve this problem by allowing fully automated focus stacking.
Focus stacking is the art of stacking (overlaying) multiple images of varying focus distances. What results is a final image with an optimal focus range. By mounting the camera onto our macro slider, our PINE Controller will then move the camera a small step towards the object of interest, while triggering the camera after each step.
- 100 mm Slider Movement
- 0.2 Micrometer smallest Step
- Powerful NEMA17-Motor
- The app allows you to specify the step distance OR the number of frames (movement between 2 keyframes)
- Standard Arca-Swiss type clamp on the carriage to attach the camera.
- Integrated water level for alignment
- Standard Acra-Swiss type rail on the bottom for easy mounting on tripods and ball heads
- Dimensions: 32 x 9 x 5 cm
- Only 1.1 kg
- Max. Payload: 10 kg for horizontal movements, 5 kg for vertical movements
- Requires a 24V Power Supply on the PINE Controller
- Macro Slider
- With integrated stepper motor
- With Arca-Swiss clamp on the slide for camera mounting
- With Ara-Swiss profile rod on the bottom for tripod mountin