Our NT head consists of two single NT axes, which can be combined with a connection set for full pan/tilt configuration. Ideal for giga-pixel and 360-degree shots, but also a super choice mounted on our slider.
An optional nodal point adapter set is available to allow the camera to be aligned to its nodal point.
- Precise Wormgear
- Arca-Swiss compatible, rail profile milled directly into the body for perfect mounting flexibility
- Several 1/4″-20 and 3/8″-16 Threads
- Integrated water levels
- Thumb Screw for manual motor rotations without controller (for setting storage position, calibrating).
- Optional Nodal-Point Adapter Kit for aligning the camera to it’s nodal point
- Weight: approx. 2.1 kg
- Max. Payload: Horizontal up to 10 kg / Vertical up to 5 kg (with proper weight distribution)
- Internal gear ratio: 1:32
- Precision when used with PINE: 0.001758 degrees per step
- 2x NT Axis
- Connection-rails for combining to Pan / Tilt Head
- L-Bracket for camera mounting
- Nodal Slide (for camera alignment)