Our Macro Slider can be easily connected to our PINE controllers and allows for focus-stacking for macro-photography.
Out of stock
Out of stock
The Black Forest Motion MACRO SLIDER integrates easily with our PINE Controllers and allows for extreme close-up macro-photography.
A difficult problem to solve in macro photography is often the narrow focus range of the created images. This prevents an optimal representation of the desired object. Our macro slider will solve this problem by allowing fully automated focus stacking.
Focus stacking is the art of stacking (overlaying) multiple images of varying focus distances. What results is a final image with an optimal focus range. By mounting the camera onto our macro slider, our PINE Controller will then move the camera a small step towards the object of interest, while triggering the camera after each step.
Macro Slider Features:
- 100mm slider movement
- 0.2 micrometer smallest step
- Powerful NEMA17 motor which easily connects to the PINE Controller
- The app allows to determine the step distance OR the number of images (movement between 2 keyframes)
- Max. Payload: 10 kg for horizontal movements, 5 kg for vertical movements
- Standard Arca-Swiss Type clamp on top to mount the camera
- Integrated water level for alignment
- Standard Acra-Swiss Type Rail on the bottom for easy mounting to tripods and ball heads
- Only weighs 1.1 kg
- Dimensions: 32 x 9 x 5 cm
|Dimensions||8 × 12.5 × 38.5 cm|