Single-Axis Motion Unit
NT Single Axis
This is a single motor axis of the NT Head known as the Nic-O-Tilt Head. It is designed by Nico Engel and manufactured now by Black Forest Motion in our Germany headquarter.
The single axis can be perfectly used in a 2-axes setup together with a Slider, or standalone acting as a turntable.
- Ultra precise worm gear system
- Arca-Swiss compatible rail profile integrated into the body for perfect mounting flexibility
- Multiple 1/4″-20 and 3/8″-16 threads
- Integrated water bubble spirit levels
- Knurl screw for manual motor rotations without controller (for adjustment, calibration, or storing position)
- High quality motor connectors (directly compatible with our motor cables to be connected to the PINE Controllers)
- Weight: approx. 1.0kg
- Max. Payload: 2kg
- Physical Gear Ratio: 1:32.00
- Precision when used with PINE: 0.001758 degrees per step
This product does not include a PINE motion controller and no cables. It only ships with a single NT axis without additional arca rails.