The NT head is a 2-axis Pan Tilt head and works with very precise worm gears. The head consists of 2 modular single axes, which can be connected together via the supplied connecting rails. Each single axis offers flexible mounting possibilities via various 1/4″ and 3/8″ threads and milled-in Arca-Swiss profiles. The head is ideal for time-lapse and video recordings, as well as for creating gigapixel panoramas and 360-degree images.
NT Head (Pan & Tilt)
This Pan & Tilt head is known as the Nic-O-Tilt Head. It is designed by Nico Engel and manufactured now by Black Forest Motion in our Germany headquarter.
Perfect for automated Giga-Pixel Panorama, 360-Degree Image, and Time-Lapse capturing or in combination with our Slider and Lens Control Unit for multi-axis setups.
- Ultra precise worm gear system
- Arca-Swiss compatible rail profile integrated into the body for perfect mounting flexibility
- Multiple 1/4″-20 and 3/8″-16 threads
- Integrated water bubble spirit levels
- Knurl screw for manual motor rotations without controller (for adjustment, calibration, or storing position)
- High quality motor connectors (directly compatible with our motor cables to be connected to the PINE Controllers)
- Weight: approx. 2.1kg (Pan, Tilt, Connection Rails – Optional Nodal-Point rails not counted)
- Max. Payload: Horizontal up to 10kg / Vertical up to 5kg (with proper weight balancing)
- Physical Gear Ratio: 1:32.00
- Precision when used with PINE: 0.001758 degrees per step
This product does not include a PINE motion controller and no cables. It only contains the full 2-axes Pan & Tilt head with the arca rails displayed in the images.