Motor Cable for the PINE Controller
Starting at 23,79 €
Motor cable which will connect your slider, pan/tilt head or other motor units to the PINE Controller.
Each cable comes with a 6pin Hirose Male connector on one side, which will connect to the Controller. For the other side, choose from one of the connectors that is compatible with your motor unit.
The following list will help you in determining which connector you need.
- Hirose 4pin Female: Nic-O-Tilt Units, Black Forest Motion 3D-Scan Bundle (Slider, Tilt, and Turntable unit), Pocketslider (if purchased from us)
- Cat5 RJ45: Rhino Slider
- JST PHR-6 Version 1: PT Pan Tilt Head (Pocketslider), most NEMA17 Stepper Motors with 6pin JST Male Connector
- JST PHR-6 Version 2: Older Dynamic Perception Motors, most NEMA17 Stepper Motors with 6pin JST Male Connector
- miniXLR Male: MDKv5 Head
- miniXLR Female: A&J Slider, GVM Slider
- Chogori: Dynamic Perception Motors with Pro Connector, DP Sapphire Pro, Cognisys Motor Units
- Open-End: For DIY Projects or if you want to assemble your own connectors
Other connector types, lengths, and pinouts by request.
Please contact our support if you need help in determining what connectors you need.
0.5m, 0.75m, 1.0m, 1.5m, 2.0m
Hirose 4pin Female, Cat5 RJ45, JST PHR-6 Version 1, JST PHR-6 Version 2, miniXLR 4pin Male, miniXLR 4pin Female, Chogori, Open-End