Our compact and very light carbon fiber slider is available in 60cm and 100cm and is ideal for professional time-lapse and video recordings. The innovative motor quick release allows you to change the motor in seconds and is also very helpful to operate the slider without a motor. The Slider offers all around flexible mounting possibilities via various 1/4″ and 3/8″ threads and milled-in Arca-Swiss profiles on all sides.
Carbon Fiber Slider
Starting at 429,99 €
Our brand new compact 60cm or 100cm carbon fiber slider designed by Nico Engel and manufactured by Black Forest Motion.
A simple but light-weight design with innovative motor quick-release.
Perfect for professional Time-Lapse and Video recordings together with our PINE Motion Controllers.
- Super light-weight carbon fiber design
- 60cm / 100cm length
- Compatible with our NEMA17 stepper motors – Sold separately
- Weight with Motor: approximately 3.0kg
- Total Dimensions (with folded legs): Length – 71cm (60cm version) / 111cm (100cm version), Width – 17cm, Height (without motor) – 8cm
- Innovative motor quick-release allows to operate the slider manually without motor and makes switching motors easy and fast
- Flexible legs to adapt the slider to any surface
- Integrated Arca-Swiss compatible rail profile on both sides for easy tripod mounting
- 1/4″ screw on the base plate
- Included traveling bag
This product does not include a PINE Motion Controller and no motor cables. An optional Motor is needed for operation. Need to be purchased separately!
|Dimensions||20 × 8.5 × 112.5 cm|