Compact 60cm Carbon Fiber Slider
Carbon Fiber Slider
Starting at 479,99 €
Our brand new compact 60cm carbon fiber slider designed by Nico Engel and manufactured by Black Forest Motion.
A simple but light-weight design with innovative motor quick-release. An optional extension kit will be available shortly and can be obtained as an upgrade kit for this slider.
Perfect for professional Time-Lapse and Video recordings together with our PINE Motion Controllers.
- Super light-weight carbon fiber design
- 60cm length with extension kit available soon
- Compatible with our NEMA17 stepper motors – Choose from different gear ratios
- Weight with Motor: approximately 3.0kg
- Total Dimensions (with folded legs): Length – 71cm, Width – 17cm, Height (without motor) – 8cm
- Innovative motor quick-release allows to operate the slider manually without motor and makes switching motors easy and fast
- Flexible legs to adapt the slider to any surface
- Integrated Arca-Swiss compatible rail profile on both sides for easy tripod mounting
- 1/4″ screw on the base plate
- Optional controller mounting bracket to mount the PINE Controller
- Optional Ball Head for leveling and alignment
- Included traveling bag
Choosing a suitable Gear-Ratio:
- 5:1 – Good for fast slider speeds needed for real-time video moves. Vertical slider moves are only possible with light payloads. Max. Speed: 5.5cm/s
- 14:1 – Best compromise between speed and payload. Good for time-lapse setups and vertical slider moves with medium to heavy payloads. Max. Speed: 4.0cm/s
- 19:1 – Good for vertical slider moves with heavy loads. This motor has a slow maximum speed. Max. Speed: 3.0cm/s
This product does not include a PINE Motion Controller and no motor cables. It only ships with the slider, stepper-motor, optional controller mount and ball head.
5:1, 14:1, 19:1, without Motor
|Controller Mounting Bracket||