PINE R is the heart of our motion systems and will control all motor units like the slider, the NT head, and the focus unit. It is also able to trigger your camera. The device is controlled wirelessly via our PINE Motion App for Android and iOS devices.
PINE R Motion Controller
PINE R is our newest and most optimized controller. It has everything you need and is one of the most affordable controllers capable of controlling up to 4 motor axes.
With this controller, you can control all of our motor units (Slider, NT Head, Turntables, and Lens Control Unit).
PINE R is a universal and wireless controller for motion controlled photography & videography applications. It lets you create automated camera movements, panoramic Giga-pixel and 360° photo sphere photographs, motion controlled time-lapse, automated 3D model photogrammetry imagery, and more.
With PINE you are not limited to any hardware. PINE can be connected to many slider or pan-tilt units with stepper motors and the controller can trigger various camera models. Each Controller has four (4) motor outputs and two (2) camera outputs (cables sold separately).
Compatible devices (Sliders, Pan & Tilt, etc.)
>> Appropriate motor adapter cables required (available in our shop and sold separately)
>> Please contact our support if you have a system that is not listed and we will check compatibility for you
- Dynamic Perception Stage Zero Slider
- Dynamic Perception Stage One Slider
- Dynamic Perception Sapphire Pro Pan Tilt Head
- Dynamic Perception Stage R Rotary System
- MDK V5 Pan & Tilt Head
- MDK V6 Pan & Tilt Head
- Rhino Motion Slider
- PocketSlider PT PRO
- PT Pan Tilt Head (PocketSlider)
- Cinectic Axis 360
- Cognisys Rotary Table
- Panocatcher Maestro Head
- Nic-O-Tilt Head
- eMotimo Turntable
- PureMoCo Focus/Zoom Unit
- GVM Slider
- A&J Slider
- many more…
On the back, PINE has one 1/4″ thread and four M4 threads which allow for flexible mounting possibilities to tripods, sliders, and other devices.
Smartphone App Compatibility
>> PINE is controlled over the PINE Motion App which is available for Android and iOS devices.
Supported application Modes
- 360 Degree Mode
- Astro Tracker
- 3D Scan
- Operating Temperature: -20ºC (-4ºF) to 60ºC (140ºF)
- Storage Temperature: -30ºC (-22ºF) to 85ºC (185ºF)
- Humidity: 10% – 90% non-condensing
Power – DC Barrel Jack 5.5×2.1mm (center positive)
USB – Micro USB B
Motors – 4 x Hirose HR10A-7R-6S (73) (6 pin Female)
Camera – 1 x 2.5mm TRS Jack (3 pin connector)
Auxiliary – 1 x 2.5mm TRS Jack (3 pin connector)
- Limit Switch Compatible: Yes, mechanic normally closed switch for each motor (connected between pin 5 and 6 on HR10 connectors)
- Motor Type: Bipolar Stepper Motor (max. 1.2A)
- Number of Axes: 4
- Power Input: 10-24V DC
- Dimensions: 3.9″ x 3.0″ / 99 mm x 77 mm
- Weight: approx. 150g
- App Compatibility: Android 4.3 or later
iPhone 5 and up / iOS 10.3 or later
- Wireless Range: 100-300 ft (30-100 m) – Controller to Smartphone (max. values under ideal conditions such as line of sight)
- Wireless Technology Standard: Bluetooth Low Energy 4.1 (2.4 – 2.48 GHz)
- CPU: ARM Cortex
- Firmware Update Ready: Yes, per micro USB (with PINE Firmware Updater Utility)
Motor Connector Pinout
|Dimensions||17.5 × 17.5 × 5 cm|