High-Quality Motor Cable for the PINE Controller
Motor Cable Open End
High-Quality and super flexible motor cable which will connect your slider, pan/tilt head or other motor units to the PINE Controller.
Each cable comes with a professionally over-molded 6pin Hirose Male connector on one side, which will connect to the Controller. For the other side, choose from one of the connectors that is compatible with your motor unit.
All of the Black Forest Motion units (Slider Motor, NT Head, Lens Motor) require the Hirose 4pin Female type connectors.
The following list will help you in determining which connector you need.
- Hirose 4pin Female: NT Head Units (Nic-O-Tilt), Black Forest Motion Slider Motors, Black Forest Motion Lens Unit, Black Forest Motion 3D-Scan Bundle (Slider, Tilt, and Turntable unit), Pocketslider (if purchased from us)
- Chogori: Dynamic Perception Motors with Pro Connector, DP Sapphire Pro, Cognisys Motor Units
- JST PHR-6 Version 1: PT Pan Tilt Head (Pocketslider), most NEMA17 Stepper Motors with 6pin JST Male Connector
- JST PHR-6 Version 2: Older Dynamic Perception Motors, most NEMA17 Stepper Motors with 6pin JST Male Connector
- Cat5 RJ45: Rhino Slider
- miniXLR Male: MDKv5 Head
- miniXLR Female: A&J Slider, GVM Slider
- Open-End: For DIY Projects or if you want to assemble your own connectors
Other connector types, lengths, and pinouts by request.
Please contact our support if you need help in determining what connectors you need.
0.5m, 0.75m, 1.0m, 1.5m, 2.0m