The LRTimelapse PRO Timer 2.5 is one of the most advanced and flexible interval triggers.
The LRT PRO Timer 2.5 is a completely new product that offers all the features of the LRT Pro Timer Free by Gunther Wegner and many improvements: It is much smaller and lighter, has a built-in Li-Ion battery that can be recharged via USB, supports two cameras, timer controlled shooting, improved support for DSLM cameras, flashlight function for foreground illumination, a better display, easier operation and more.
Features of the LRTimelapse Pro Timer
- Very fast release of the camera, without unnecessary delays caused by autofocus signals. This allows for the shortest black times, which are often the key to great time-lapse photography.
- Due to its high performance and shortest black times, the LRT Pro Timer is perfectly suited to capture the “Holy Grail” of time-lapse photography: Day to night and night to day photography. It works excellently with the common tools for adjusting camera parameters (exposure, ISO, aperture), e.g. the proven qDslrDashboard. The combination of LRT Pro Timer and such a ramping solution provides a perfect setup for day-to-night time-lapse photography.
- Intervals can be defined in 0.1 second steps.
- Simple user interface on a high contrast OLED display that is easy to read in all conditions from bright sunlight to pitch black night.
- The simple and user-friendly interface with a large rotating and clickable button makes the LRT PRO Timer easy to operate even when wearing gloves.
- Default values for interval, number of shots and other settings can be stored in the timer.
- Optionally, the camera can be operated in bulb mode for exposure times longer than 30 seconds. This is especially useful for astrophotography. It works for time lapse as well as single exposures.
- Seamless interval ramping is possible. This allows to adjust the interval continuously from one value to another over an individually adjustable time. This also works in combination with motion control hardware.
- Any lighting on the timer can be easily switched off.
- It is possible to capture an unlimited number of images or a predefined number of images. The display of the timer always provides all the information you need to keep in mind during a shot: elapsed time/remaining time, images taken, images remaining, etc.
- The LRT PRO timer has two hot shoe attachments that allow you to attach it to the hot shoe on your camera at two different angles on the hot shoe mount. Additionally there are two eyelets to attach it to the tripod with Velcro or a cord.
- Two camera connectors can trigger two cameras in parallel. The second camera port can also be used to control a motion controller via its “slave” mode. This eliminates the need for a special solution using a hot shoe adapter.
- Support for any camera for which a standardized analog trigger cable is available. These cables have a 3-pin 2.5 mm jack plug (TRS) on one side and the proprietary camera plug on the other side and are available for Nikon, Canon, Sony, Olympus, Fuji etc.
- Small, light and resistant housing!
- Built-in Li-Ion battery, which is charged via Micro-USB. Of course you can also run the LRTimelapse Pro Timer via USB powerbank.
- The LRT Pro Timer has a battery powered real time clock, which allows scheduled time lapse recordings.
- The OLED display can be used as a flashlight to illuminate the foreground for astrophotography or astro time-lapse photography.
- Full support for mirrorless cameras (DSLM) using a special alarm function that prevents images from being lost when the camera goes into standby mode
- Cold conditions down to -20°C are no problem (and the timer will probably still work below that)